Monday, July 18, 2011

i am terrible at this

I wonder how many other people start blogs and then forget to write in them? I bet it's a lot.  I am one of those tedious people who thinks it would be fun to write a blog and then pretty quickly find out that, jeez, how am i supposed to find time to write a blog? After getting up at 5am every day, reading the pathetic Washington Post cover to cover, getting the kids up and out of the house, getting self to work, working all day, coming home, gathering up the kids, making sure they're doing their homework, while making dinner and picking up the house, then cleaning up the kitchen, walking the dog, carrying up loads of laundry, then I just collapse in bed. I am going to try to do better.  Shorter blog posts more frequently. Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment